Graphic Designer - Events
An event specialist company who produce creatively focused events across the UK and Internationally are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their London offices. Our client is a full-service agency who design and implement brand experiences, exhibitions, away days, product launches and parties for a mix of clients.
The right person for this role will be providing graphic design support across the business, working on collateral for live events and assets for internal communications too.
The right person for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A well-honed knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- The ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and understand the importance of a deadline and a client's needs
- Ideally experience in design for events or an avid interest in this area
- Confidence in managing your own time, working solo or in close partnership with the wider business
This role will offer you;
- Autonomy to work on a mix of projects from start to finish across print and web
- Offices situated in the heart of London with a great view of the River Thames!
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic group of colleagues who bring passion and creativity to every brief
- The platform to express your ideas and have these put into practice
If this role sounds like you and you are keen to join a team of passionate individuals, please email your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to apply through our website.