Motion Designer | London
Motion Designer | London | Up to £36K + excellent benefits
We are proud to be recruiting for a major global brand, renowned for their expertise across a range of professional services with over 30,000 staff across 120 countries and over $4 billion in revenue.
They've recently carried out a company-wide rebrand, and are now looking for a Motion Designer to join their Brand & Communications team.
This is an extraordinary opportunity as you'll be responsible for creating exceptional brand collateral across video and digital media.
- Collaborate on multiple projects of varying complexities, identifying and developing best practice for effective communication of messages through animation and video
- Presenting your ideas to the brand and marketing team striving for “best in class”
- Planning, filming and post production of video content, including camera set up, sound, lighting and set
- Planning studio time, setting and agreeing realistic deadlines with internal clients to ensure successful delivery
- Supporting the business in creating storyboards to define video and animation messaging and structure
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to ensure delivery requirements are met and to help develop appropriate video platform
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working with high-quality visual identities across digital and video
- Strong portfolio / showreel demonstrating a range of visual skills and awareness of industry trends
- Good understanding of all key delivered channels across digital and video
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Competent video editing skills using Premiere Pro
- Keen eye for detail
- Balancing multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.