This digital communications agency, who focus on the youth market, working with a variety of desirable fashion and beauty brands to develop exciting content and digital marketing campaigns, are looking for a Production Assistant to join the team!
In this role, you will...
- Have ownership over a number of key clients, managing their retained business and handling the production of projects from end to end, including responding to briefs, briefing in design teams and sourcing photographers, organising on site/ photo shoot logistics, assisting in managing budgets and timelines and updating your client throughout the process
- Working from initial briefing, you will get stuck into research and work alongside the wider team to develop creative responses
- Assisting in pitching and new business meetings, offering new and existing clients strategic advice as to how they can expand / compete in the market
- Managing both internal design teams alongside external production units, inc. photographers, designers, video editors, animators, etc
- You will know how to think two steps ahead, and be aware of the processes involved in production, troubleshooting along the way!
What skills are needed?
- You will have experience in producing/ project managing creative projects, whether this be the production of videos, photoshoots, content campaigns, print or digital with a working knowledge of production
- You will be social media savvy, understanding it's pivotal importance to a brand
- Organisation is key! You will know how to effectively scope out a brief; managing budgets, timelines and scheduling. You'll be a cheerleader for the process and eager to get work completed on time and on budget
- As this is a start up environment, you'll need to be proactive, a real self starter and someone with bags of motivation
- A strong passion for the creative process will be highly advantageous and you'll be happy to chip in wherever needed
- Your production experience will allow you to get stuck in from day one, aware of the procedures involved and production workflow
If you are a Production Assistant looking to work with some fantastic, contemporary brands within the fashion and lifestyle sector, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!