This leading artisan in professional home kitchens create handcrafted pieces in their renowned sleek Italian industrial style and they are currently seeking a Kitchen Designer with project management skills.
This role would suit a designer who has an architectural mind as you will be advising on the design and layout of large kitchens including any structural changes. You will also be expected to monitor and manage the project through to installation, liaising with the technical design team. There will be regular travel to clients and trade shows and an initial visit to the Head Office in Italy for training.
Objectives and requirements
- Liaising with and meeting clients regularly so excellent communication skills will be needed
- To keep an eye on the progress of projects and deliveriesthe factory in Italy
- Using youryears' experience from the kitchen sector to reassure clients and secure new business
- Ideally to create AutoCAD drawings and Photoshop presentation visuals
- To suggest marketing ideas to increase business and showcase the Company
- Professional and smart in appearance
- To be both creative and technically minded
- Proactive, organised and self-motivated