Paid Search Manager
Dynamic Performance Marketing Agency are looking for a Paid Search Manager £38 - £42K
This dynamic performance marketing agency are looking for a Paid Search Manager to manage some key client relationships . They offer a great work/life balance and a fun and supportive environment. From the minute you work through the door you can feel the collaborative and energetic vibe.
You will work as part of a vibrant and successful team, reporting to the Snr Account Manager and the Account Director in this role and you will focus on managing client relationships along with developing a good business growth plan for them as well as a strategy plan to ensure client requirements are met and exceeded.
- Optimise paid search advertising campaigns to maximise performance - ROI, CPA, COS, revenue, click throughs and impressions
- Take resonsiblity for correct implementation of live changes on all search accounts
- Run regular checks to ensure all accounts are at premium status
- Manage the ad copy, keywords and search query reports
- Ensure anyone you manage has regular appraisals
- Excellent project management skills - managing budgets, schedules etc
- Advanced knowledge of Paid Search tools and usage
- Proven presentation and Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced knowledge of Marin or DoubleClick
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
This great Paid Search Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/