Our client, a rapidly growing, UK creative retailer, is searching for a creative artworker to join their fast - paced team. As a Creative Artworker you will be reporting into the Creative Manager and working alongside a Graphic Designer.
They are looking for someone with a flexible approach to the way that they work and be down to earth and happy to help out in a small team environment. The perfect candidate should be equally comfortable working on their own and taking responsibility for the management of their own projects and quality control issues.
Key Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to)
- To consider the commercial side and recommend improvements.
- Provide promotional posters and leaflets to support store events/workshops/exhibitions.
- Develop store bible to include individual store requirements
- Support Graphic Designer with image optimization and retouching for digital assets including newsletters and social media.
- Liaise with print suppliers.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous art working experience with in a retail or a similar fast paced environment
- A creative flair, originality, imagination and a strong visual sense
- Excellent proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Excellent Mac IT skills
- An interest in photography
- Proven work experience in both print and web along with large scale graphics including window vinyl design
- Excellent negotiation and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Self-driven and results focused.
- Ability to achieve full potential from projects
- Exceptional, highly skilled communication
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to retail store staff.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion
- Strong organizational skills
- Affinity and passion with the brand and products