We are recruiting for a talented graphic designer to join our in-house creative team, working closely with the Product Director. The role includes designing and developing new and innovative products for Piccadilly and other group companies.
Piccadilly Greetings Group is a dynamic, growing publisher and manufacturer of greeting cards & social expression products. Piccadilly has been established for over 30 years and is of the UK's premier publishers. Our products are sold to independent retailers as well as specialist and non-specialist retail and distribution groups in the UK and Internationally.
As part of the group is an award-winning gifting business, EastWest (Europe) Ltd. The products include special occasions and relations gifting, licensed concepts, stationery, paper products and much more. We recently won the Gift of the Year Award 2018, for our hand-decorated gin glasses from “Sunny by Sue”.
This role would offer opportunities across the group companies.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in product packaging design
- Being creative, enthusiastic and having a passion for design is key to this role
- A self-motivated approach with the ability to work independently, whilst also being able to take direction and be a team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- In depth knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Illustration skills would be an advantage
Salary and Start Date:
Immediate start available. Competitive salary depending on experience.