Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign manager required for leading Global CRM Agency. Eloqua experience required. £55K
This agency are the global leader in CRM and direct marketing solutions. They create marketing solutions that harness the power of rich data, leading edge technologies, using creativity and forward vision to ensure successful connections between a brand and their customers. Based in lovely offices in South West London, they know how to look after their staff and they provide a fun and supportive environment. It is an opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the business.
You will be responsible for;
- Ensuring that you deliver high quality and effective campaigns for your clients, managing expectations in a results focused way.
- Managing client relationships and ensuring internal teams have everything they need to deliver against the brief.
- Provide back-up during vendor outage with the ability to build and execute a campaign, including: asset upload, campaign set-up, testing, deployment, reporting and building automated solutions
- Support the Implementation team in building and reviewing assets including emails, landing pages and forms
- Support and advise clients and internal teams such as Client Services and New Business with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Create and maintain process documentation required and provide necessary training to internal teams or clients
- Create/ update knowledge based articles, case studies and best practice guidelines as necessary
- Provide daily / weekly account updates to Client Services and / or client and join meetings as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and inclusive approach. You enjoy involving others in decision making and building productive working relationships
- Results oriented
- Problem solver, always looking for solutions to resolve problems, conflicts and obstacles to success
- Solid experience with at least 4 of those years working with Eloqua ( certification essential ) and / or other marketing automation solutions
- Demonstrate expertise in customising Eloqua features to meet client needs
- A good understanding of B2B principles - demand generation, lead management, lead scoring, lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Experienced in working with Agile methodologies in a distributed environment with remote teams in different time zones
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite and project management tools such as MS Project
- Strong organisational, process and project management skills
This great Digital Campaign Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/