PPC Account Executive
PPC Account Executive - £18.5K increasing to £20K after probation - London
Are you looking to break into the buzzing world of digital marketing? Are you a fast learner with a hunger to develop your skills? Then this could be the role for you.
White Spider Media are excited to welcome a PPC Account Executive on a new partnership they have formed with a Google advertising company. White Spider works with some amazing providers, and they have experienced internal growth of Google advertising.
80% of online display advertising is bought programmatically, ad spend on mobile devices is driving change and search engines such as Google are becoming more and more prevalent to advertising campaigns. It is in this area that your role will be focused. This is your chance to get involved and play a real part in their projected exponential growth in this area.
You will report into the Account Manager on this project as well as giving updates to the Account Managers and Directors of the accounts running PPC campaigns that you are working on.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with the company’s Manchester-based Google partner, which may include occasional travel to Manchester
- Passing the Google Adwords certifications and keeping up to date on Google updates, best practices and industry trends
- Running Google campaigns with the support of the company’s Google partner from campaign planning to activation, and then reporting
- Educate clients on strategies and optimisations that White Spider are employing to run successful campaigns on their behalf
- Deliver excellent client service
- Support the Account Manager on this project with reaching out to acquire new business
- Learn and support on Social Media and Programmatic digital campaigns
White Spider Media is a bespoke advertising agency based in the heart of London with a core focus on financial services clients. White Spider plan and buy media across all channels to achieve client goals and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional client service.
White Spider is built on three core pillars: media, the heart of what the agency does, solutions, a series of unique and bespoke tools that they offer to their clients and the wider market, and insights, providing clients with in-depth analysis and invaluable insights into their campaigns and the industry as a whole.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + bridge between Christmas and New Year off
- Pension contributions
- Team social activities
- ‘Summer Fridays’ in July and August
- Local gym membership
- Annual bonus
The key skills and qualities of a PPC Account Executive:
- Interest in digital marketing
- Appetite to learn and develop your own skillset
- Able to analyse and consider results / challenges and suggest appropriate recommendations
- Team player
- Delivery quality client service from responding to all client briefs to presenting results and recommendations
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for PPC Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly