Social and Editorial Lead
Here at Better Placed we are lucky enough to be working with one of the most recognised retailers both domestically and globally. With nearly 1,500 stores across Asia and Europe, they were founded in the early '80's and now employs nearly 90,000 staff across 12 countries and is FTSE 100 listed.
The business is going through an exciting period of transformation both commercially and digitally calling for a Social and Editorial Lead to join its newly created global marketing team. Reporting into the Group Brand Director, you will set and manage the strategy for all social and content marketing initiatives, both internally and externally, across multiple channels and formats. You will then lead the development and implementation of this strategy, providing daily management of external agencies / staff where appropriate and manage the coordination with internal and external stakeholders across the business.
Within this role you will have the ability to influence several teams across the business, both in global functions and domestic market teams so will need the confidence to build and maintain a project network. You will need to set and drive your areas agenda and lead future development by seeking to improve performance and ways of working.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The facilitation of the development of the content strategy
- Development of the social media strategy
- Management across all channels consistently optimising results and driving brand alignment and market excellence
- Shaping and leading the editorial content strategy for the business, securing a consistent tone of voice and a content plan that is cohesive with the brand direction, inclusive of social media channels
- Providing daily liaison with external agencies
- Providing management, influence and direction to external suppliers and other members of the business where necessary
- Management of the project budget and timelines
- Extensive, relevant experience (agency or client side) developing global social and digital content offerings
- Demonstrable experience in delivering customer-facing, successful content offerings in a commercial environment
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and experienced in digital transformation projects
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels of an organisation
This is a truly exciting role where you will really be able to make your mark on a household name!