Social Media Manager - part-time
We're looking for a part-time Social Media Manager to be the new online voice of Gabriele. We are a specialist recruitment agency, with design and funk at the heart of what we do. Small but mighty in our field and are proud to have a dominant and recognised presence in the creative recruitment space.
The old voice is leaving us for sunnier climes, and we need someone to take up the mantle and make sure Gabriele continues to be one of the strongest voices in the creative recruitment industry.
We're a small, close knit team, and we need someone at least two days a week who can stay on top of our social media and content. It's been beautifully curated to date!
It's a really important part of what we offer our candidates and clients so we'd love to find someone who can get excited about it and bring fresh energy to the Gabriele brand and team!
Here's what we'd like you to do:
- Take ownership of our social media channels and cultivating the tone of voice - our brand is really important to us!
- Develop & implement social media strategies, or be ideas-led about this
- Write high quality, imaginative and useful content for our Creative Community page
- Report back on campaigns - measure success of content using Google Analytics
- Write website copy if and when we need it
- Write and review advert copy for consultants if they're really busy
- Keep your finger on the pulse on not just recruitment news, but everything that's happening in the design industry too!
- It would be a bonus if you knew a bit about Google Analytics but it's not a deal breaker. It can be learned!
| Experience in and a passion for all things social media
| Great writing skills, creative thinking
| Interest in the design / creative industry - good taste
| Be pro-active with a can-do attitude - happy to crack on with things on your own!
| A quirky sense of humour always helps!
As a team we're only small, but tight knit and nimble! Lots of great perks like our annual summer day out, Friday drinks, loads of biscuits and a cool office space to work in right in the heart of London :) It's a brilliant opportunity to get to know the creative industry and really take ownership of the Gabriele online presence.
Excited yet? Get in touch ASAP and let's talk!
Apply for Social Media Manager - part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly