Middleweight Motion Graphics Designers
Truffle are currently looking for a Motion Graphics Designers to join a rapidly expanding team within a Central London integrated ad agency.
What do you need?
1. AfterEffects, Premiere, Cinema 4D and CS
2. Loads of brilliant ideas in a strong folio spanning video and animation
3. Bags of enthusiasm and a desire to learn and grow
The primary function of the Motion Graphics Designer is to help tell beautiful, useful, informative, compelling, memorable stories through video.
You'll concept, storyboard, animate, edit and deliver video content that educates and engages people across screens, devices, platforms and touchpoints.
You know how to make video content compelling. This is what you love: bringing your own unique visual style to any moving image, creating impact, telling a story with emotion and leaving your audience wanting more.
Collaborative by default, you'll form part of a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art and copy, front-end development, social planning, moving image and design. You'll be a master of your 3D package of choice, plus key tools in the Adobe CC Suite - including AfterEffects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop. You'll also have an informed understanding of the entire video production process.
- Collaborate with the agency's client services, digital and creative teams to develop and deliver video content across a wide range of platforms
- Take responsibility for - and ownership of - assigned projects to maintain the highest levels of consistency and creativity
- Balance the demands of creative excellence and commercial imperatives to complete projects - on-time, on-budget and on-brief
- Champion the value of video content in educating and engaging audiences, and raising the profile of our agency and its offer
- Work with the core creative team to help concept, storyboard, design, plan and execute stand-out motiongraphics
- Bring fresh thinking, treatments and techniques to a wide range of video deliverables, including:
- Patient videos
- Talking-head interviews
- eLearning animations
- Website animations
- Device demos
- Congress stings
- Add value and insight to video project brainstorms
- Understand and implement direction from the art/copy, video and development teams - in-line with project objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc for motiongraphics designs
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to identify and resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw footage and add effects/elements to enhance video content
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motiongraphics
- Maintain and follow best-practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of graphic files
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest techniques in motiongraphics design
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- Conceptual ability: we want a creative thinker, who'll consider the communication problem of each project
- 2 years+ of motiongraphics design experience in leading video production environments and/or creative communications agencies
- Exceptional skills in Adobe CC AfterEffects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High proficiency in a recognised 3D software package, such as Cinema 4D
- Ability to add value to the video production process
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
- Confidence to delegate tasks and remain calm under pressure
- A restless curiosity and an infectious enthusiasm for our industry and your craft
- The desire to challenge the way people interact with health and wellness brands