Project Manager - Bespoke Furniture
Often featured in art and interior design magazines, this interior design studio's experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and the finest materials.
With a production and technical design studio on site, they are seeking a Project Manager to oversee the design and production process including suppliers, costs and logistics. This is a new role and they are looking for a candidate who will make it their own.
You will be managing projects throughout the business, from order to installation, making sure all milestones are met and finances adhered to.
Objectives and requirements:
- To understand what is required to work at the top end of the luxury sector and be able to spot any potential problems or delays before they occur
- Using your project management experience at the luxury end of the furniture / interiors marketplace to plan, organize and prioritise jobs
- To liaise with all departments using strong communication skills
- Use your commercial awareness and numeracy skills to understand project financials
- To manage the suppliers to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and to required budgets
- To be IT literate and familiar with driving a spreadsheet
A very competitive negotiable salary and package is on offer for the right candidate.