Medical Copywriter (Advertising)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Medical Copywriter to join a leading integrated healthcare advertising and communications company.
Sat within the creative communications team based at their busy central London office, you'll be responsible for coming up with accurate, engaging scientific copy for our client's European advertising business. This will involve producing copy and content across: print, digital and video media with the creative studio. The creative studio forms the heart of our clients' growing multi-media channel communications offering.
Key skills and requirements for the role include:
- You'll need to be confident producing clean, credible and engaging scientific copy to support our client's portfolio of clients and their range of projects.
- You'll need to have a solid background in healthcare communications, and ideally a background in life sciences.
- You'll need to be able to take a good brief and match a client's requirements with clear copy/content solutions.
- You'll have proven experience of getting under the skin of a brand and understanding the product types within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You'll have demonstrable experience of taking complex scientific concepts and translating them into easily digestible and award-wining copy.
- You be able to to adapt to new and diverse therapy areas quickly and with ease.
- You must have a clear understanding of the importance of budgets, timelines and processes.
- You'll need to be able to communicate issues to relevant colleagues in a timely and accurate manner.
As well as the key skills, experience and requirements, we're looking for someone who...
- will bring a positive and open approach to collaborating with colleagues and clients
- is capable of helping to develop less experienced members of the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established world class advertising and communications business with an impressive portfolio spanning more than 90 different countries.
As well as working for one of the leading names in healthcare advertising and communications, you'll also enjoy:
- Flexi time (a 35 hour working week).
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- The opportunity to work from home.
- BUPA and dental cover - from day one.
- One free lunch a week and refreshments throughout the day.
- Winter and summer socials.