A luxurious property and design business with offices based in West London are seeking a Technical Designer to be responsible for delivering and maintaining all tender drawing packages for high-end projects. They offer not only Interior Design services, but they are a leading prime property developer, and their market offers them opportunities for high-quality asset acquisition, resulting in a global network of leading creative contacts, artisans and designers. If you have experience in the hospitality sector and are keen to develop your skill set across another division of design, then this role will be a great opportunity for you too.
Technical Designers seeking to be successful in this unique opportunity will have;
- Extensive experience in the delivery of drawing information and creating Tender Drawing packages for luxury high-end residential interior design projects.
- Prior experience managing the design process to ensure all deliverables and objectives are met.
- Clear understanding of Auto CAD, Photoshop and 3D programs.
- Be capable of quality controlling all aspects of the design documentation.
- Good understanding of Joinery detailing.
- Must have a full UK working Visa.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.