3D Designer - Retail Design Agency
A retail design agency who are going from strength to strength are seeking a 3D Designer to join their close-knit team. Our client partner with some great brands working across window-displays, pop-ups, set builds and immersive experiences. Recently our client has been merging physical and online retail experiences and have been creating a much seamless brand continuity for the brands they work with across all channels covering brand identity, website and physical experiences too. The 3D Designer will be working alongside the design team to manage projects from start to finish.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Concept design, 3D visualisations and technical production drawings for a diverse range of international projects
- Working with emerging and more well-known brands to establish a unified experience, hand sketching concepts and creating mood boards for client presentations
- Creating rendered visuals and technical production drawings to a high standard and presenting your final designs in client meetings
- Sourcing materials and suppliers for bespoke assigned projects
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and good hand sketching skills
- Knowledge of a 3D package such as 3D Studio Max and/or CAD
- Excellent knowledge of materials and manufacturing possibilities for 3D projects
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring deadlines are met and projects are in budget
If you're looking to join a retail design agency who are forward thinking and are merging online and physical retail experiences please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for 3D Designer - Retail Design Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly