A vibrant, creative agency, carrying out exciting, award-winning campaigns for the biggest and brightest technology companies in the world is looking for a Project Manager.
Their portfolio of clients include huge global brands in the IT and telco industries.
The agency actively encourages a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
Their dynamic team of consultants, designers, writers and developers come from a range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results.
The primary focus of this position is to oversee and manage the content creation processes and operations in the studio. The team so far is 5 designers, 2 developers and 2 artworkers, and they expect the team to grow steadily this year and beyond!
The role includes creating project estimates, tracking team hours and resourcing, and trafficking deliverables. The successful candidate will be able to anticipate workload and the resources needed while working closely with the head of the studio and other project and account managers to co-ordinate and support designers, developers and production teams.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing processes and interfacing with multiple internal teams. This role requires excellent project management, strategic thinking/problem solving and strong communication skills. In addition, the candidate will be an organised self-starter with a strong bias for action and the ability to work independently with cross-functional teams.
Candidates must have 3+ years experience as a Project Manager in a creative agency.
- A demonstrated ability to manage and guide internal creative team and business partners across multiple concurrent (and often complex) projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different project stakeholders, including creative team members, agency account team and clients
- Previous work with creative team to develop bar-raising content
- Demonstrated experience of owning and overseeing projects from kickoff to completion, and delivering successful results
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus creative constraints
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in digital marketing content production, timelines and processes
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations, identify and solve roadblocks, and know when to escalate to keep a project moving forward
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Experience in integrated content production
- Expertise in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (ideally Asana)
- Knowledge of motion graphics and post production workflows
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
If this role interests you, please attach your CV and any other references.