Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
£35,000 - £40,000
About Our Client
Our client is a non for profit and non-governmental organisation, they have been at the forefront of creating meaningful volunteer programmes across the world. Established over 20 years ago, starting on small collaborative projects, they have grown into a highly successful organisation, who have achieved wonderful results that have stood the test of time. They are now looking for a Head of Marketing, who has the same passion for good causes and wants to expand their reach.
About the Role
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in making a difference in the world, helping others in unfortunate circumstances and working with the best people in the business. This role is responsible for; delivering fantastic marketing campaigns across channels and platforms, increase awareness of the brand's image and message, making sure all communications are coherent, developing channels of engagement and bring all stakeholders along the journey.
- Manage and develop digital advertising, whilst monitoring performance for future campaigns
- Maintain engagement with volunteers with relevant content and use platforms to optimise quality of service and volunteer satisfaction
- Manage a team of marketing interns, offering advice and direction for development
- Overseeing the strategy and process development for organisational events and outreach department
- Increase website traffic to main website and project pages, thinking of new ways and improving existing pages
- Background in travel, conservation or charity
- Experience in setting up strategy for social and other consumer channels
- Proven track record of developing and optimising online channels
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to manage workload in a fast paced environment
- Motivational and driven personality, the ability to be adaptable in the work place
If this role sounds perfect for you, or you'd like to find out more, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **