This British Manufacturer of upholstered furniture and cabinetry have a very active online retail website and seek an experienced Designer to help expand their team and company.
The Designer will be responsible for developing and designing across all their products.
Objectives and requirements:
- To develop designs, including new product concepts and supporting hand sketches for upholstery and cabinetry
- Use AutoCAD to produce detailed drawings and 3D renders using 3D Studio Max
- To liaise with suppliers, with the potential for supplier visits within Europe and to the Far East
- To create assembly instructions so attention to detail and good written communication skills will be needed
- A keen creative eye for furniture and design is sought when developing ideas
- Using project management skills to see products through from conception to production
- They might also consider an interior architect with an understanding of furniture and cabinetry
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, extra half day for Christmas Shopping, excellent staff discount, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, free flu jab annually, pension scheme, refer a friend bonus scheme and most importantly a delicious supply of fruit and healthy snacks delivered each week!