We're on the lookout for an ambitious Senior Designer to join our growing team. As a studio, we have a strong focus on producing meaningful work that is underpinned by substance and storytelling, that is functional but beautifully crafted. We are looking for an experienced designer with a folio of inspirational work, who will champion creative excellence across the business and help us continue to deliver outstanding work.
Supporting the Creative Director and working collaboratively with a multi-disciplined creative team and partners, this person will be key to maintaining and continually building strong client relationships whilst driving fresh thinking within the studio which ultimately results in inspirational work. The output of creative work is diverse and spans across many sectors with a variety of big and small clients. The position will suit a very mature and ambitious mid-weight ready to step up to a senior role, or a senior looking for a more hands on role in a team.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working on projects autonomously from concept to execution across print and web.
- Overseeing work and dealing with clients directly to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Presenting and briefing creative work in a clear and confident manner.
- Helping to direct and nurture talent within the studio team.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Impressive visual communication skills, excellent story-telling and strategic thinking.
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing identity and brand creation skills.
- Exceptional layout and typography skills.
- Capability in leading a design project, big or small, from concept to final execution across web and print.
- Retail or digital experience is a plus but not essential.