Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager. This role will form an integral part of the Global Brands team based at our Global Head Office near Newcastle. You will report into the Global Campaigns Manager and support Tommee Tippee's digital eco-system through assistance with website content and campaign toolkit development.
The Social Media Manager will support the Brand Build team across the digital experience with a particular focus on Social Media. Key to this role is enabling the smooth running of our Global Social Media Programme which supports our local teams in regions around the world to grow engaged Tommee Tippee Fans around the world.
You will bring a passion for social media and a strong desire to deliver a global brand presence through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other emerging channels. You will stay one step ahead of our competitors by delivering disruptive and fresh content that delivers our brand strategy.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the brand strategy with creative content streams
- Liaison with external content agencies
- Managing the production process of Global Social Media Content
- Supporting the Global Campaign Manager in developing and executing our global social strategy
- Development and ongoing management of our global Pinterest presence for Tommee Tippee
- Managing requests from the regions for specific content and imagery
- Ensuring all content adheres to the brand guidelines and supporting regions with managing agency content which is on-brand
- Arranging the annual Mayborn Social Media Conference
- Leading the monthly social media conference calls
- Producing a global quarterly report on content performance
- Managing regional reporting, ensuring timely delivery of reports and that all required metrics are included
- Leveraging our social tools to deliver actionable insights for the development of social content and community management.
- Responsibility for our community managers Facebook group, encouraging sharing and interaction across regions
- Support on campaign toolkit development
- Support on web editorial management
What we're looking for from you:
We are searching for a candidate that shows a real passion and creative flair within this field. You will have the ability to drive your agenda with key stakeholders across our regions and with third party agencies. You will be experienced in managing social media on behalf of a brand or developing a professional personal brand, and preferably have experience of working within a global organisation or agency experience managing several clients. You should also possess the following;
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Experience reporting on social media performance and understanding of social metrics
- Knowledge of Facebook systems such as Facebook Insights, Ad Manager and Business Manager
- Passionate about the power of social media to engage with consumers and build brands
- Good Project Management skills.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or similar discipline
If you are excited by this opportunity please contact Alex Hamilton at Better Placed on 0113 236 4040 or Alexhamilton@betterplaced.com
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly