This ambitious creative agency, who work with a variety of clients spanning entertainment to start ups, are looking for a passionate and strategic Account Manager to join the talented team. Working in this boutique studio, you'll be an integral part of the creative process, not only advising and managing your clients, but internally juggling the creative and strategic process, adding value from brief to delivery.
- Working with your clients to shape creative briefs, scoping out logistics; budgets, time lines for deliverables and resourcing through to mapping out workloads across the studio - you'll be the core lynch pin of a project, knowing how to ensure everything runs like clockwork!
- You'll quickly build rapport with your clients and help relay their feedback internally to your team of designers and creatives, to ensure that their vision is implemented across deliverables and protected throughout the creative and production phrases
- Due to the small team nature, you'll be entrepreneurial in spirit and keen to spin a few plates! You'll be curious about the strategic process, and work with your peers to conduct research, pull key insights and help craft the strategy of a project, whether it be content, digital or live experience!
- Equally, you'll be humble and ready to roll up your sleeves, keen to learn about the operational aspects of an agency - this role is ideal for any Account Managers who are eager to be exposed to all areas of the creative agency process
- This agency has a fantastic, unique approach to creating innovative creative campaigns that truly engage their audiences and elevate their client's brand - you'll work across anything and everything from strategy, digital applications, live brand experience, installations and content
If you are an experienced Account Manager, passionate about the strategic advertising process, keen to join an agency where you can truly make your mark and shape your career, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!