A fast expanding design consultancy with London based offices that handles educational, residential, Hospitality and Commercial projects across the UK is seeking a self-motivated AutoCAD/Revit designer for the interiors sector of their design team who is able to work on their own initiative. Their experienced design team will work with you and cutting edge 3d design techniques to produce a space design that is not only functional and practical, but also meets the brand or company design criteria and any building regulations. Their team is truly passionate about design and devoted to keeping up with industry trends.
With good technical and space planning skills you will be required to produce 3D & 2D plans for their interior design projects, providing a competent level of AutoCAD and BIM modelling in Revit.
A successful candidate will have:
- Literacy in Excel (MS Office).
- Experience working with Revit & AutoCAD.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of UK Furniture suppliers.
- Experience working on large Construction / Education projects.
- Literacy in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign.
Your duties and responsibilities will vary throughout each project, however the basis of your work will be based upon:
- Space planning.
- Co-ordinating schedules and drawings through Revit Architecture & AutoCAD.
- To undertake general Revit / AutoCAD tasks building sheets, maintaining schedules, dealing with space planning and amendments.
- Transferring projects and information from AutoCAD to Revit.
- Creating and drafting sheets for clients.
- Resolving design related problems and flagging up clashes
- Produce 3D / 2D Block Libraries within AutoCAD and Revit.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.