Digital Strategist | Corporate
Digital Strategist | Up to £40k + benefits | London
Our client is a leading design and branding communications agency, regularly found near the top of Design Week's Top 100 agencies list. They are now looking for a Digital Strategist to work with their exceptional client-base on digital projects, primarily corporate and professional services websites.
As Digital Strategist, you'll work alongside the Corporate Digital team by providing expertise to their clients, from initial site architecture to content strategy and design, as well as supporting on new business pitches.
- Advising clients on their digital corporate communications requirements
- Working closely with consultancy, design and account management teams on the delivery of digital projects
- Assisting with the planning, creation and delivery of scoping workshops
- Understanding of investor relations and user experience best practice advice
- Assisting with new business pitches and building upon existing business relationships, including input into pitch documentation and cost proposals
Skills & Experience required:
- Corporate communications experience, agency or client side
- Client-facing and client-service driven
- Understanding of digital user experience and investor relations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strategic and problem solving nature
- Business and commercial awareness
- Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.