Junior Graphic Designer | Creative Agency
Junior Graphic Designer | London SE1 | £22k + benefits
We are recruiting for our sister company NU Creative, an award winning independent creative agency who deliver creative results through intelligent yet simple creative strategy that's expertly executed. They are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their busy studio. The role will work in collaboration with fellow designers and the Creative Director to create stunning visuals and deliver outstanding designs. The desire to listen to guidance from peers and seniors is essential in this position.
- Assist the team to help create designs for clients across the professional services, not-for-profit and pharmaceutical sectors, among others.
- Supporting the production process from concept through to delivery. This is a 360° design role.
- Assist in the development of creative and engaging concepts and designs.
- Design and develop; proposals, reports, presentations and branded marketing collateral for clients within brand guidelines ensuring a high quality of work.
- Continue to build on client relationships by offering outstanding customer services.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communications skills both on and offline
- Experience designing for corporate clients
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Clear understanding of the design to delivery process
- Excellent attention to detail
- The drive and passion to get involved and be part of the team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ideally educated to degree level
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.