PR Account Director
PR Account Director - London
Ingenuity’s PR team is ever evolving, and they’re looking for a Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join the growing department. If you're looking to take the next step in your career and are interested in utilising your PR expertise while learning new skills at the UK's leading business development agency - they’d love to hear from you!
B2B experience and an agency background are a must. Marketing services knowledge would be brilliant but isn't essential. You'll be working as part of a close-knit team, collaborating with their content and lead generation divisions, with a client set that includes a wide range of creative marketing services and technology agencies. The AD role would be working directly into the Head of PR and Content, helping them to shape their offering and run the team.
- Responsibility for strategy and KPI setting and oversight across client set
- Competently and confidently manage the team, contributing to improved training programmes and staff retention
- Brilliant client relationships, leading to high levels of account retention
- Working knowledge of fees, servicing levels and resourcing across client set
- Take a leading role in team-wide innovation
- Active role in development and oversight of team systems
- Brilliant pitcher, happy to get involved in new business activities
Ingenuity creates new business relationships between Agencies and Brands. For Agencies: They help them find, meet and win new clients through content & insight led Lead Generation, PR and Bespoke Events. For Brands: They help them discover and meet the perfect agencies & marketing technologies to help them overcome their marketing challenges. Their New Business Events: They bring both brand & agency communities together at themed events.
Their model is completely unique. It allows their knowledge of both client & agency communities to create new business relationships that last. They are immensely proud of their people. Working as a team, they put into practice the philosophy of joined up new business.
The key skills and qualities of a PR Account Director:
- Extensive agency experience built up over a number of years
- A creative thinker
- Flawless copy writing
- Exceptional media relations skills
- Supportive management style
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for PR Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly