Project Executive | Branding
Brand Executive | Up to £34K + excellent benefits | London
We are proud to be recruiting for a major global brand, renowned for their expertise across a range of professional services with over 30,000+ staff and $4 billion in revenues.
All employees work as an integrated team over 120 countries and after recently carrying out a companywide rebrand, they are looking for a Brand Executive to join the Marketing and Communications team.
This is a key role as you'll be supporting their brand internally and externally, focusing on activities that raise its awareness and recognition.
- Managing the internal branded resources, such as intranet content, Word and PPT templates, with the design team and external supplier to ensure they're regularly updated and a useful tool for the business
- Working with the brand manager across any external sponsorships and partnership activity to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Working with the design, digital and internal communications teams and provide them with the relevant information and assets
- Supporting the brand manager on planning, strategy and reporting
- Present brand strategy and plans across student inductions, business development meetings and introduction to communications
- Marketing and branding experience preferably within a creative agency
- Thorough understanding of creative processes and terminology
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Keen eye for detail and creative thinker
- Outstanding communication skills
If this sounds like a good match for you, we would love to hear from you so please apply below.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.