One of the most exciting creative communications agencies based in central London is looking for a Midweight Copywriter to join their team.
Founded just over 12 years ago by a group of experienced and award winning people, this agency has grown into a fantastic dynamic integrated agency. The agency focuses on two areas being Brand Planning and Activation and work for some huge clients across 3 areas: promotional, live engagement and shopper.
The founders of the agency have created an environment where creatives can thrive - no idea can ever be too big! They want to build a reputation for being the smarter approach agency where smarter minds discover better ways to create and deliver the extraordinary. This agency of around 45 > 55 people are a family of like-minded individuals, who are renowned for being imaginative, entrepreneurial, switched-on, progressive, determined, pragmatic, energised and supportive.
People and clients tend to stay with this agency for the duration. Their independence gives them the ability to invest in their employees' talent. They discuss progress on a regular basis, providing feedback, support, development, training and coaching.
Over the last few years this agency has developed incredible partnerships with their clients, specifically with Shopper Marketing toolkit development for huge electrical and FMCG brands. In addition to the shopper side of things they also have a strong integrated campaign offering for huge automotive and beauty/ cosmetic brands. These toolkits may be focused around one-off UK activation campaigns, or ongoing european or global activities. A key part of this is developing message hierarchies, customer decision journey messaging, copy platforms and templates to support these.
What we are looking for:
- A Copywriter with 3 > 4 years' experience who can demonstrate an enthusiasm and the ability to handle detailed, complex copy challenges.
- Someone who is happy to work hard researching and reading about their subject, who can assimilate a lot of information and distill it in to appropriate, insightful words.
- A good juggler who can work with agility and flexibility.
- Someone with a passion for getting things right, no matter how small or trivial.
- A creative individual with a strong strategic brain, equally at home coming up with short pithy headlines and detailed technical prose.
- Experience in, or the ability to demonstrate potential to work across and understand the dynamics of all aspects of shopper marketing implemented in the UK and globally - being aware of the challenges that presents.
- A writer who can work with a talented group of designers to create engaging path-to-purchase communication
- The ability to help define creative standards and quality of work by ensuring their attention to detail is maintained consistently.
- An understanding and appreciation of developing on and offline communications.
- Be confident in client meetings, good at presenting their work and comfortable in client workshops.
- A proactive individual with good communication skills who understands the importance and commercial realities of being part of a wider team.
- A confident and articulate writer who values the importance of building strong relationships with account colleagues, and who is keen to develop strong working relationships with clients.
A key part of this role will be to go to workshops regularly in Amsterdam, so a willingness and ability to travel is essential.
If you would like to work somewhere where you work as part of a team and are creatively pushed and challenged whilst working on some great brands then please get in touch ASAP with your CV and samples of work.
Apply for Midweight Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly