This wildly talented and highly regarded creative advertising agency, based in the heart of East London, are looking for a proactive and engaging Account Manager to join their team. Working in a wider team of Client Services, you'll support your peers whilst also taking ownership across a number of core accounts.
- Working alongside your supporting Account Coordinator, you'll be the driving force behind the preparation and delivery of integrated advertising campaigns. You'll work closely with your client to scope out the project logistics before obtaining their sign off and kicking off the creative process internally. You'll know how to champion those around you and ensure that the work delivered is always above and beyond your clients expectations!
- You will attend weekly resource meetings with your Creative Director and Design Director, scoping out the finances of a project and ensuring that the appropriate and available talent/ skill sets are assigned to projects in advance
- You'll not only manage your Account Coordinator on a day to day basis, but will equally support your seniors and keep them continuously updated throughout the lifespan of a project
- Each week, you'll organise and run creative reviews internally to ensure that the wider team are aware of the status of work and equally in the know around financial forecasts etc
- You'll ensure that all projects and their supporting admin/ documentation is filed away and accessible to the wider team - you'll love a bit of organisation and Excel!
- Whilst you will be a key lynchpin internally, you'll also liaise with third parties, such as media agencies and suppliers, to ensure that this agency are partnering with the best out there!
- Once you've got everything ticked off and approved by your client(s) you'll brief in your trusted Producer to manage all phrases of production; you'll remain close to the process, safeguarding your clients vision whilst rallying your team internally!
- You'll throw your opinion in too and get stuck into the initial strategy sessions of a campaign
What type of character will you be
- Curious, proactive, organised to a tee and passionate (not only in your work but in your personal life too!)
- You will be excellent at building rapport, both internally and externally with clients; able to troubleshoot in advance and protect the creative process
- Ideally, you will have experience from a similar creative advertising agency, however, this agency are also open to AM's from boutique design and branding backgrounds too. What's most important is an understanding of top client servicing!
- As you will be managing an Account Coordinator, you'll be a natural leader and know how to set an aspiring standard
If you are an energetic, creative and organised Account Manager, keen to join a world class, leading agency, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly