Junior Creative Artworker
Our client, a phenomenal leading Retail Group working with some of the world's largest and most prestigious beauty brands, are seeking an exceptional Junior Creative Artworker to join their close-knit passionate team based in Central London. You will work collaboratively with the Design team, and be mentored every step of the way to create skilled and technically accurate artwork and deliver creative projects across the brand.
You will be an integral and valued member of the company with exceptional opportunities for learning development and progression! With the opportunity to work on such a wide range of exciting brands, no day will ever be the same and your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
You will work closely with the creative team of Senior Designers, Digital Designers & Web Designers to create stunning print and digital ready artwork. You will be given ownership of projects, and have the opportunity to work across all of the companies brands!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Interpret briefs well to bring design concepts to life
- Creation of technically accurate print and digital ready artwork
- Implement brand guidelines and styles to layouts given
- Take ownership of projects, ensuring artwork is creatively correct
- Support the Creative Team in day-to-day activities to ensure projects are to brief
- Close collaboration with other teams in the business such as marketing, e-commerce and PR
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an excellent eye for creativity
- Ability to adhere to branding style guides
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and deliver against tight and complex deadlines
- Enjoy working collaboratively, with a real can-do and positive attitude
- Always interested in learning and strives for development
- Retail experience is not necessary, however would be an advantage
If you want the opportunity to work for this Leading Retailer, creating artwork for some of the world's largest and most prestigious beauty brands, then please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!