Senior Strategist - up to £50K - Southbank, London
Are you a strategic thinker with a creative edge? Are you looking for a company that has a social impact? Would you like to make a real difference in the lives of under 25s?
Then this could be the role for you! We are Futures are looking to add a Senior Strategist to their buzzing team. As the Senior Strategist, your key aim will be to support the agency’s growth through the creation of brilliant strategic thinking.
Your role will be a mixture of developing agency-wide strategic expertise and knowledge, delivering winning pitches, supporting the development of new and existing clients and building the company’s Brand & Experience and Social & Community specialisms.
- Lead and develop the strategic thinking to help convert business opportunities from new and existing clients
- Collaborate with creative, research, comms and account team colleagues to develop, execute and measure effective ideas for clients
- Review creative work to ensure it is strategically on brief and message
- Lead, write and present strategic proposals
- Provide strategic partnership to clients, delivering deep insights, inspiring briefs and presentations that lead to transformative ideas for sustainable client growth
- Evolve and develop our specialist propositions for Brand & Experience and Social & Community
- Lead the development of our strategic expertise, within the agency and from expert/agile support, maintaining high standards of strategic thinking
We are Futures are a youth engagement agency that exists to help brands, charities and government organisations connect with the dynamic world of under 25s. We are Futures helps their market leading clients to maximise the impact of all their engagement with young people with core expertise in creating Education, Brand, Talent and Social impacts.
We are Futures understands that young people are the customers, influencers, leaders and society makers of tomorrow so it’s crucial companies engage with the in a deep and meaningful way. Join the company today and make your impact on the future generations.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Strategist:
- Strong strategic thinker who can describe challenges, identify insights and build logical and creative solutions
- High levels of understanding and experience of the youth-focused activities landscape
- Great understanding of business and brand/marketing
- Proven success working at a senior level
- Ability to bring strategies to life with brilliant ideas, executional innovation and compelling story-telling
- Experience within a creative agency environment
- Passionate about the development of young people, youth marketing and youth engagement
- Understanding of research and ability to direct external research partners
- Previous experience and/or interest in CSR Programmes
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.