UX / UI Designer
An exciting UX / UI Designer opportunity has arisen to join a global leader in customer insights and loyalty programmes that are growing with ambitious future plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about cutting-edge design, innovative product proposition and delivering a best in class customer journey.
As UX / UI Designer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Consulting and advising the product team on UI / UX best practices in order to meet product KPIs
- Making design recommendations based on various types of analysis, such as A/B testing, user recordings etc
- Leading the concept creation and responsive design of new product and proposition websites
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, widgets and identities in line with product and content requirements
- Organizing content for client websites according to brand guidelines
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- In-depth understanding of Sketch, Invision, Zapier, Adobe Creative Cloud Tools and services including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator Creative Cloud
- Experience of creating concept designs / wireframes / prototype mock-up and user journeys
- Excellent working knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform user interface development
- Knowledge of UX / UI trends in both desktop and mobile applications
- Understanding of mobile assets (Apps) IOS / Android and ability to create if required