Mid-weight Designer - Motion / Social
My client are looking for a talented Mid-weight Designer to work with some awesome consumer brands.
This role is to boost our team with a graphic designer / creative who can help tell stories through imagery, illustration, animation (on-screen motion graphics and/or stop motion), and photography. The role will see you working alongside the rest of the creative team but primarily on our extensive range of beauty, hospitality, FCMG, alcohol and leisure accounts.
Solid creative thinking, problem solving and a love for social media are also heavily valued within this role. We are a passionate, proactive and close design team, brimming with talent, enthusiasm and banter. We're looking for someone who loves what they do and will bring their own brand of spark, vim and vigor to the agency.
Day-to-day activities typically include:
- Create visual material for online and offline consumption
- 2D motion graphics
- Creative thinking to a brief, on your own or as a team
- Organisation of project workflow
- Creative ideation
- Delivering storyboards and visuals
- Bringing products to life through creative photography
- Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community team
- Brand guardianship and strategic design development
- Exceptional organisational skills, we're looking for a passionate designer to support and guide junior members of the design team
- Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation
- Ensure you understand the requirements of the brief and explain how the visual meets the client strategy
- Meticulous visuals and finished assets delivered on time, consistently on brand and in a cost-effective manner
- Liaise with other heads to deliver projects as a team