Retail Architectural Technician / Technologist
One of London's most impressive, dynamic architectural practices specialising in creative luxury retail projects and hospitality on an international scale are looking for a Retail Architectural Technician / Technologist. The practice pride themselves on their originality and creativity, and as their client grows so must their company.
They are looking for an exemplary candidate, who has excellent AutoCAD skills and have a minimum 3 years' experience post qualification. They must have proven luxury retail experience, that have proven track records of setting powerful trends.
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Architectural Technician / Technologist:
- Highly organised and motivated architectural technician/technologist.
- Proven experience in development of large-scale architecture.
- Strong understanding of detail and material specification.
- Experience in mixed use architecture, preferably with an emphasis on high end retail.
- The ability to work with and assist team in delivering functional and technically efficient design solutions.
- Understanding of resource needs and timings required to deliver the workflow.
- Coordination with appointed sub-contractors
- Manage project deliverables within time and scope.
- An Architectural technician/technologist qualification with 3+ years' experience.
- Advanced level skills in AutoCAD
- A good knowledge of building regulations, construction detailing and legislation
- Understanding of RIBA work stages.
- Experience of producing quality design development/tender/technical and construction packages.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Personal fitness trainer sessions are normally twice a week (times / days varies)
- Fortnightly evening Life drawing classes in the office.
- Yoga classes that run twice a week
- Penthouse office containing a roof garden, pool table and kitchen
- Flexible working hours on a 42.5 hr working week Monday to Friday (arrive between 8am & 9:30am - leave after 5:30pm)
- 1 hour for lunch (unpaid)
- End of year bonuses are awarded performance based / pro-rata for time served at the Directors discretion (depending on economic success of the business in each calendar year)
- Annual salary reviews.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Retail Architectural Technician/ Technologist, please contact Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure that BOTH your CV and portfolio are enclosed with your application or email
Apply for Retail Architectural Technician / Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly