Senior Motion Designer
The role would be based in my clients London studio and you may sometimes be required to travel. You will be expected to work with the lead Creative Technologist and Design Directors to develop creative concepts across all aspects of digital interaction working with a wide multidisciplinary creative team.
You will create everything from mood and brand films, UI animations, video prototypes and social content through to large format installations, digital signage and in-store content for some of the world's biggest brands.
Your work, beautifully crafted, will live on almost every type of screen out there - from mobile devices to grand-scale video walls and LED fixtures. With an instinctive eye for design detail you will be confident taking ideas from concept to reality. You will be an influential part of the design process and able to steer the production of assets and deliverables required for motion projects - from initial storyboards and animatics through to show-stopping final exports.
- Create a wide range of moving image content (2D, 3D, video edits, compositing) at varied fidelity from animatics and prototypes to final deliverables
- Shape motion design output from the studio, providing critique and helping other designers improve their motion design skills
- Maintain the studio motion design pipeline and including relevant plugins and licenses
- Research and promote new tools and workflow techniques, facilitating their adoption and integration in the studio.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of our core motion toolkit - After Effects, Premier
and Cinema 4D
- Ability to unpack written narratives or storyboards and bring them to life using motion
- Experience of taking projects from prototype to final delivery
- Understanding of various delivery mediums (animation for web, mobile UI animation, broadcast, large-scale video wall output and so on)
- Solid knowledge of the technical and production aspects of motion design, including using various plugins, experience with scripting/expressions and pipeline optimisation
- Strong organisational skills, specifically in file management and methodical workflow
- Ability to take ownership of the production process, mentor and lead more junior
members of the team
Please email for full spec.