This prestigious and award-winning architectural practice is seeking experienced and technically orientated Architectural Technicians to join their professional and dynamic team in London! Working directly with the Project Director and project team to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a variety of projects within residential and commercial sector.
Friendly and team working environment, very high retention rates and a company which truly invests in their staff! The ideal candidate will have:
* An excellent understanding of the design process and ability to assist with management and delivery of the design
* Excellent working knowledge of building systems & construction types.
* Excellent working knowledge of CAD systems including REVIT
* Excellent working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
* Proven ability to work with consistency and accuracy
* Proven ability to develop, detail and co-ordinate package information within specific timeframes
* Proven ability to apply standards to resolve technical/design issues to both Company and client satisfaction
* Proven ability to develop and interpret design principles
* Proven experience of working on large scale, residential projects at RIBA Stage 3 onwards.
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
* An understanding of the procurement process
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interpret instructions
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, would be desirable
* Highly computer literate
* Strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team
* Organised and efficient with attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively, efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Flexible approach to work
* Positive and 'can-do' attitude
* CIAT preferable but not essential.
* Relevant Technical Qualification - Degree/HNC/HND
If this sounds of interest to you or you know anyone who would be interested, let them know and get in touch!!
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.