Dynamic integrated advertising agency in London are on the lookout for a Senior Designer ready to step up to a Lead role.
The role will have a focus on one of the agency's core fashion retail clients. They're looking for someone with a combined level of experience and confidence to lead design jobs from start to approved visual.
Alongside the above, the designer will have the opportunity to work across a variety of clients in the retail space from confectionary brands to telecoms.
You should have at least 6 years' experience in editorial, brand communications for retail including shopper experience, and some art direction with a strong folio to match. A focus and passion for design within fashion and lifestyle is key.
You should have experience in managing a small team or be able to demonstrate leadership skills in a previous role.
As a Lead, you can expect to:
- Work with minimal supervision, reporting into Head of Creative
- Work closely and collaboratively with HOD, the design and copy team, traffic, producers, strategists and accounts
- Manage, direct and mentor the members of the creative team to inspire great work
- Take the design lead on campaigns and projects, confidently presenting to other creatives and sometimes to clients
- Manage the pressure of tight deadlines and busy schedules, working on multiple projects simultaneously as require
To hear more, please apply with your CV and folio.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly