Client Manager/Account Manager (28k-35k) at a top tier branding agency.
Independent but large agency, filled with some of the industry's top talent and clients.
* The Client Manager is responsible for achieving and maintaining client satisfaction by ensuring that projects are delivered on scope, on time, and on budget.
* They are accountable for flawless project management.
* They may be solely responsible for small accounts or brands that are part of a larger portfolio for which a Client Director is accountable.
* They may also seek ways to grow existing business and add value to other new business pursuits.
* The Client Manager may manage an intern or guide/mentor a Client Associate and be teaching/training those team members about best-in-class project management.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Bachelors Degree.
* 3-7 years of experience in branding consultancy, advertising agency or business consultancy.
* Prior client leadership experience preferred.
Please get in touch with Patrick - firstname.lastname@example.org