Middleweight Architectural Visualiser
A creative visual company providing architectural visualisation, simulation and animation for architects and developers in the property sector are seeking a highly skilled artist and craftsperson - a communicator who creates the most beautiful and creative images, wants to work to satisfy the commercial objectives of the client and contribute to all aspects of studio efficiency. The midweight artists work with their mentors to raise the creative standard of the studio and endeavour to implement technological and workflow innovation. You will work collaboratively with project managers to build your client management skills and relationships with external parties. It is key to this role that you recognise the importance of getting the commercial / creative balance right, and develop your own creative vision for each project.
- Modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production of visuals.
- Producing planning and marketing visuals.
- Working solo or in a team; alongside a project manager.
- Work alongside a senior mentor, and take the opportunity to mentor others in particular tasks.
- Leading planning and small-scale marketing projects; everyone gets the opportunity to lead, and the scale of this opportunity depends on experience.
Software: 3DS Max | V-Ray | Corona | Photoshop | Unreal Engine 4
Apply for Middleweight Architectural Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly