Planning Visualisation Artist
A creative visual company providing architectural visualisation, simulation and animation for architects and developers in the property sector are looking for a highly skilled 3DS Max or Modo 3D, lighting and post-production artist with a passion for creating high quality photo-montage images.
It is crucial that you have an interest in how the environment is changing around you and have a passion for architecture and development. The ideal candidate will set that standard for the studio in technical knowledge and accuracy and have the ability to create accurate and photo-real renderings that fit seamlessly into photography. You will head up the most challenging planning projects independently or with artist teams.
- Estimating timescales and working within time constraints.
- Aim to meet or exceed company rates.
- Work with PMs on project delivery and control.
- Engage with external parties, including architects and consultants, develop relationships and build on these.
- Ensure company communication protocols are followed; face-to-face, phone, email.
- Responsible for full appraisal of all project information; assess omissions and errors, identify and flag these.
- Expected to attend client meetings fully prepared and engage with parties in attendance.
Skills and Experience
- High standard of personal efficiency in 3D and post-production.
- Pro-activity and risk-taking actively encouraged; make good judgements and act on them.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; able to interact with other staff and external parties.
- Keen creative or architectural interests outside of work.
- Photography skills are considered a bonus.
- 3Ds Max and Photoshop a must-have.