Graphic Designer - Environmental Graphics
An international design agency whose expertise lies in delivering branding, strategy and design for are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Graphic Designer to join their in-house design team. Based in central London, this agency covers all stages of designing for mode of transport and movement, including branding, campaign literature, visual identity, wayfinding and information system design.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Executing concept design across a wide range of disciplines including web, digital and print
- Contributing to and creating original work across environmental graphics, signage, wayfinding, branding and identity and branded environments
- Working on projects big and small, concepting ideas for projects, client pitches and presentations within a busy environment
- Supporting the company's creative offer - working across the full project cycle from strategy to creative development and implementation
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- A sharp sense of design, layout and conceptual thinking with confidence in thinking and expressing their ideas across 2D and 3D graphics
- The ability to be hands-on and self-motivated with your own design projects and take ownership, delivering briefs to a very high standard
- Prior experience or an innate interest in working on environmental graphics, signage, wayfinding and brand heavy projects
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role appeals to you, please send your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register with Tomorrow.