This agency are the leading global loyalty and benefits providers. They use their expertise and products to craft customer experiences. Their range of services helps global brand acquire, engage and retain choice-rich customers. They are a lively team and offer both a fun and supportive environment.
This role is to become part of Planning and Strategy team. The team's role is to embrace the change we are seeing in loyalty and customer programmes. As loyalty programmes change to include the experiential, CRM and digital it becomes increasingly important to understand the consumer; their behaviours, their motivations and needs. Strategy and planning's overall role is to bring the consumer into the heart of the agency and marry it with market trends, creative innovation, business understanding and client brands.
You will provide day-to-day support for the planning team on key accounts, helping manage and develop the strategy requirements Planning and Strategy team. You will report into a senior planner but you will also enjoy working independently. You will development key initiatives for clients including strategic development, loyalty programme building, customer journey planning, and strategic direction for the client teams.
- To undertake both desk and primary research, analysing and extracting findings from the brand, the market and the audience to underpin the development of loyalty strategies
- To develop an understanding of target audiences through a clear understanding of their profiles needs and motivations
- Help in the construction of customer journeys
- Develop relationships with mid-level clients
- Support the new business team
- Be responsible for some strategic initiatives
- Work with data teams to develop of comms plans, test and learn strategies and evaluation criteria
- Monitoring market trends
- Work with the senior planners to develop ROI models
- Liaising with the client services and data teams.
You will have some experience in a planning capacity or have a passion to move in that direction. You enjoy challenging a brief, telling a story and working as part of a team to come up with the best solution for your clients.