Digital Marketing Manager - Branded FMCG
With ambitious strategic growth plans for the future and a newly launched brand into the UK retail market, this is a very exciting time for a Digital Marketing Manager to join this growing FMCG business. Working within a supportive marketing team we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional who is ambitious for themselves and their career and who wants to become part of something big.
You will be working with the existing brand website, marketing team and customer insights to identify opportunities for and lead new digital marketing campaign ideas, exploring new tools and techniques across all digital disciplines as appropriate, in pursuit of market share. You will also ensure all project and digital marketing activity is tracked and analysed; add intelligent analysis and interpretation to maximise insight, opportunity and future learnings.
I'm looking for an exceptional digital marketer, who has a demonstrable track record in digital delivery and acquisition. Ideally you will have strong experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing and Marketing Automation; delivering campaigns that are results focused.
Key Elements of the role:
- Development and execution of SEM/ SEO and PPC activity plan.
- Generate and publish content to the website, blog and social media channels; liaising with writers, designers and external agencies.
- Targeted email marketing campaigns, including planning, design, execution and measurement.
- Manage and produce content and digital assets for social media and display advertising; liaising with designers and external agencies.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns utilising Google analytics, Social Bakers and other reporting tools where possible to create monthly reports.
- Planning and implementation of all e-commerce activity.
- Assist others in the marketing department with digital content / assets as required.
- Assist with digital and social strategy.
Key Skills Required:
- Pro-active approach with ability to work unsupervised and act on own initiative.
- Strong team player with drive and ambition and willingness to get involved in other areas of the business.
- Prior experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing and social media.
- Experience of developing successful email marketing campaigns using data and segmentation, experience of email marketing tools essential.
- Previous experience of working with a CMS, with a minimum of basic HTML and ability to learn how to use new software quickly.
- Excellent written skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualification.
If this sounds like the new challenge that you have been looking for and you aspire to broaden your career into a wider marketing role, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for an initial discussion about the role.