Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
- Newly created Head of Marketing role based in the East Midlands
- Team Management experience required.
About Our Client
The David Ross Education Trust is a network of unique and diverse academies, committed to becoming the top performing multi-academy trust in the country. With over 13,000 students, they work with 34 primary and secondary academies across the East Midlands, Yorkshire, the East of England and in London. Schools range from smaller rural primaries with around 50 children, to much larger secondary schools in the centre of urban areas.
To deliver even stronger outcomes for students, colleagues and communities David Ross Education Trust are investing in their central marketing and communications team.
The newly created Head of Marketing and Communications role is a key appointment for the Trust.
- Overall strategic marketing and campaign management (attracting new students to the Trust's 34 schools in main years of entry and existing year groups)
- Using market insight and data in order to deliver audience insights (employees, parents/guardians, community)and inform marketing decisions.
- Trust-wide employee communication planning and delivery.
- Corporate communication creative and production (digital and print)
- Line management of two Marketing and Communications Managers.
- Brand management and governance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for Head of Marketing will possess a demonstrable track record within Marketing Management, line management experience is essential and it is desirable for the candidate to have built new teams within their previous roles.
In addition the Head of Marketing will possess:
- Strong commercial acumen - the ability to translate organisational strategy into prioritised marketing plans that deliver clear and measurable outcomes
- Exceptional stakeholder management - a relationship builder with the ability to influence at all levels.
- The ability to be 'hands on' and a willingness to work at an operational level to drive change and results.
- Creative flair - an exceptional story-teller and writer with a proven track record in delivering impactful, creative campaigns.
- Proven project management expertise - experience of creating and delivering complex projects to plan and to budget.
What's on Offer
£competitive + company benefits
Ref Code: MPMI13938835Z