Digital Communications Executive
Our client is the leading UK Digital challenger to banks. They have spent the past 13 years building banking services that are fast, smart and simple already appearing on 2 million UK debit and credit cards. From introducing the first UK prepaid card in 2005, to being the first non-bank to offer a current account, they have been ahead of the curve for as long as they have been around.
It is now looking for a proven Digital Communications Executive to join its dynamic customer focussed and data driven organisation. Reporting to the Digital Communications Manager and working collaboratively with the wider marketing, operations and leadership team, this role will support in producing product and company communications content, as well as assisting in communication planning, design and delivery across all platforms ensuring consistent messaging. You'll be responsible in helping to promote the key messages to SME and consumer customers/products as well as supporting in telling a cohesive corporate and customer marketing story to contribute to enterprise value.
Duties will include:
- Write and design digital communications to support product and channel marketing teams
- Optimise existing and create new content for customer communications across all channels
- Recommend and execute A/B testing
- Help the Digital Communications Manager to embed and encourage a strong brand tone of voice Contribute to the reputation marketing activity
- Create content to generate positive engagement from non-customer influencers
- Write content for the company site
- Day to day interaction with the PR agency