Marketing & Events Officer
Our client is a leading professional services company and they have a requirement for an experienced Marketing & Events Officer. he breadth of the events calendar ranges from Award Ceremonies, Conferences, B2B and P2P networking, webinars… and the successful candidate will be involved in the delivery of both existing and the launch of exciting new events as the calendar continues to expand.
- Event Planning: Full project planning, setting and communicating deadlines and priorities, evaluate project risks and issues and provide regular project reports. Deliver events on time and within budget, which meet and strive to exceed expectations on quality and financial performance.
- Event Content: Source and brief speakers, manage application and judging processes, manage delegate/attendee expectations, conduct post event evaluations
- Stakeholder Relationships: Source and manage supplier relationships, facilitate the interface between corporate events and the audience (delegates, speakers, judges…)
- Budget Management: Budget forecasting, tracking, P&L and financial risk management.
- Contract Liaison: Negotiate contracts for lowest cost and highest quality service, ensure contractual deadlines are met,
- Team Player: Good collaborative skills between internal teams, to steer and lead project meetings, work collaboratively to develop marketing campaigns to increase event awareness and boost sales and sponsorship.
- Professionalism: To professionally represent and support the company’s mission and objectives, to carry out any other duties mutually agreed with the line manager.
- Event/Project Management approach, including planning and delivery (Specifically special events)
- Experience delivering large special events (i.e. Awards, conferences…)
- Experience delivering bespoke networking events
- Experience in working to and meeting targets
- Reliable budget management experience.