The Web Manager leads the management and development of IAB UK's website - iabuk.com - and apps.
The website is critically important to the IAB - it's where members transact with us for event tickets, the home of our news, research and points of view, the showcase of our events and training, where internal teams can promote their initiatives and provides the functional aspect of membership. It's also the showcase of our brand and tone of voice online.
We also have a dedicated events app which is home to three of our headline IAB events. The apps are used primarily in the run up to and on the day of the event itself to access agendas and give feedback.
- Lead the day to day management of iabuk.com
- Own and manage the IAB's relationship with LAB - our website agency
- Strategically plan future developments for the site and our apps
- Manage the site relationships with our CRM working closely with Member Services
- Optimise the performance of the site and take steps to improve effectiveness
- Ensure site content is published and is made accessible to all users using tagging and promotion through SEO
- Ensure the site is kept up to date with all necessary policies and regulation
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Communications Manager to review and develop all images and copy published on the site making sure all content is on brand
- Review and enhance the user experience across all site functions e.g. search, registration, booking
- Manage an annual website budget defining the priorities between ongoing maintenance and new development
- Oversee all publishing of content on iabuk.com - supported by the Web Communications Executive
- Full ownership of the IAB UK Events app - working with the Marketing Manager and Events & Education team on content updates and roadmap
Skills, knowledge & characteristics
- Around four years website management experience
- Deep working knowledge of Drupal (Drupal 8 preferable)
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of managing external web development agencies
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing direct reports
- An analytical problem solver with the ability to generate data-driven insights & recommendations
Line Manager: Head of Marketing
Line Manage: Web Communications Executive