Senior Marketing Manager | Social
Our client helps global businesses across professional services, financial services, energy, pharma and tech, connect in new and powerful ways with the people they rely on for success. Working with businesses to get social for the right reasons, in the right way, with the right results.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead marketing for the business and help amplify their offering to prospective clients and brands.
- Manage the creative marketing and content process from concept through to delivery
- Write content and manage visuals for social media, blogs and all other channels to bring the brand and tone of voice to life using research from target markets
- Play a vital role in articulating external positioning, and ensure everything from social assets to client comms - reflects the brand
- Provide robust support for new business by identifying and developing marketing and content opportunities
- Maximise the marketing budget and create an annual content & event calendar
- Work with the team to transform research into powerful, usable insights
- Be hands-on in producing social content, videos and live broadcasts for social
- Be brilliantly versed in B2B social; able to understand the concepts beyond ‘engagement' and the big picture of social media activity for global businesses
- Be adept at identifying different audience groups, targeting, and the varying types of content that would resonate with them
- As an experienced marketing manager you will demonstrate a deep understanding of marketing within an agency environment from a B2B perspective
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like you, please apply below….