7 days left
- Full Time
UI Designer - Retail & Ecommerce
Our client is a national retailer that has operations across multiple sectors in the UK. A new opportunity has come up for a UI Designer to join a growing team in central London. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has interest an interest in Visual Design/UI and is keen to expand their skills and experience
- You will apply your skills across our website, mobile and web apps to create a cohesive product experiences. There is a lot of scope for variety and creativity.
- Overseeing the visual design and implementation process through from concept to delivery, take ownership and responsibility for all visual design aspects.
- Ensuring you stay abreast of digital & consumer trends
- Keeping up to date with different design trends
- Expert level skills in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator. Animation and illustration skills would be highly advantageous.
- Used to designing with development in mind, excellent at translating your ideas into
- practical development and roll out - with an understanding of the concepts and
- constraints of development and responsive design.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well on a team.
- Previously worked on creating and developing a brand's visual identity.
- Experience working in Agile or Lean product teams.
- Enjoy taking the initiative, being proactive, identify problems that may occur and
- look for ways to solve them, while being well organised, responsible and efficient.
- Experience working within a consumer business (ideally Fintech or e-commerce).
- Solid background in interaction design and experience working across responsive web and mobile apps.
- Ability to convey your ideas via strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or call 02079282525 for more information
Apply for UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly