Account Manager | FMCG Insights
Our client is one of the world's leading customer insight companies. They analyse data and apply insights to help companies create better, more personalised customer experiences. They are now looking for an Account Manager with insight and analysis experience to help clients reach the right customers.
As Account Manager, you'll combine first-class client relationship management skills with the ability to interpret and apply customer loyalty insights to provide solutions to clients.
- Support the Senior Account Managers to deliver client solutions that drive unique value
- Manage a portfolio of small- to medium-size consumer brands
- Build strong relationships with client contacts and develop a good understanding of clients' businesses, strategies and objectives to optimise engagement and revenue
- Develop insight solutions to client issues through accurate, creative and actionable shopper insights and analysis
- Make a significant contribution to delivering revenue targets by identifying and effectively managing clients and projects
Skills & Experience required:
- Account Management experience, ideally within an agency or FMCG / retail brand environment
- Experience interpreting data / insights and providing analysis to determine client solutions
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Project and campaign management experience